Complaint Review: Texas motorcycle training

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: mary — mesquite Texas United States of America
Texas motorcycle training
Collin Creek Mall N central expwy plano, Texas United States of America

Texas motorcycle training Txmt.org If you are a true true beginner, stay away! When they say "beginner" they mean "experienced" plano, Texas

HELL NO. I will never recommend this business to anyone ! Twice i paid to learn to ride and twice I was not given this service and no refund either($150 for each class) that I will never get back. I was fresh meat and took the beginner course to learn but I was dismissed without a refund, with tears in my eyes( yes I'm a chick), along with another female customer. This was embarrassing and made us mad as hell. Of course I still remember. This happened sometime in the summer/fall of 2011. Hell NO!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-motorcycle-training/plano-Texas-/Texas-motorcycle-training-Txmtorg-If-you-are-a-true-true-beginner-stay-away-When-they-1004319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas motorcycle training