Complaint Review: TexasLending.com

TexasLending.com
Dallas, Texas USA

TexasLending.com Aspire Financial Worst. Mortgage. Company. Ever. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Great Company

Do not use this company for any of your refinance or purchase needs! They are the worst people to work with and the title company that they use is horrible! I believe they use Prima Title somewhere in Fort Worth. My closing took FOREVER and when I got to the signing, all of my documents were wrong. Plus the title company wouldn't stop calling me and harassing me. I finally closed at the title company next day and the whole process just took forever with some asian guy that had no idea what I was signing. I could even hear theit boss yell from across the office. Her name was Amy I believe, since they were so loud. A bad mortgage company using a bad title company. Worst combination ever. Steer clear from them if you can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TexasLendingcom/Dallas-Texas-75244/TexasLendingcom-Aspire-Financial-Worst-Mortgage-Company-Ever-Dallas-Texas-1130528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TexasLending.com

Great Company

AUTHOR: Mr. Smith - ()

They contacted me and fixed any snags. I am so happy!