Complaint Review: Texasworkforce Commission

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: cliff — austin Texas
Texasworkforce Commission
101 EAST 15TH STREET AUSTIN, Texas USA

Texasworkforce Commission J.Lawrence,C.Oakley,Annette Illegal Business Practice,Negligence AUSTIN Texas

*Author of original report: No Investigation

*Author of original report: Check Thieves

*Author of original report: Corrupt Board

*Author of original report: I tried 3 different exstenions

*Author of original report: Neglience,Fraud, Violators

this a appeals board for texas workforce commission for your unemployment,companies have begin to lie about why you left there companies even though you were laid off they tell texas workforce that you were fired.when you produce all of you evidence and docments they still rule against you.It is my oppinnion that they are being paid off by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texasworkforce-Commission/AUSTIN-Texas-78778/Texasworkforce-Commission-JLawrenceCOakleyAnnette-Illegal-Business-PracticeNegligenc-1082893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texasworkforce Commission

No Investigation

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This board is nothing more than front they dont do any real investigation.Therefore I have to turn this board over to the Public Integrity Unit.

Cooking The Books

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This Agency has continued to show very liitle regard for the Law even though the have the proof that im not behind on Child Support they contiue to report this on my credit reports as well as garnishing my wages therefore I will be releasing all of my checkstubs to the public so that they can see the corruption,but I am still opened to resolving this matter before I release these paystubs.

Conflict Of Interested

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have filed a couple of reports on ripoff report against this board one was for them cheating me out of my Unemployment

Benefits  I filed a wage claim to get money owed me by a security company after looking over documents that I have

received I notice this is the same Board with the same address that make a decision on weather or not I get my unpaid

wages for this security company therefore creates a conflict of interest.They have continue to use stall tactics I have been

waiting for 3months they told they didnt know how long it would take.

Wilful Negligence

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This Agency continues to thumb its nose up at the law even though they have all the paperwork in their files to prove that I

qualified for benefits

Security Leak

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This company is still defaming me they continue to lie and send false documents to state agencies

Check Thieves

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This is a follow up on my original report this company paid me my back time for this year but they have yet to pay me for the weeks of unemployment when they were Negiligent and Defamed me and disqualified me when they knew I met the qualifications to receive benefits. I sent Mr C Oakley all the documents but he kept playing games on one occassion they told me to call in for a hearing but when I called they told me they didnt have anyone to do the hearing  Mr J Lawrence and Mr C.Okaley missreprsented the facts of my case They disregarded all of the evidence including  the supervisor that I worked for statement that supported my claim I have spoken with this office another of times about my situation but got no response during these weeks of disqualifications my benefits got reduced which is causing me financial hardship now that me eligibilty has been restored.

They Owe me for the weeks of unemployment benefits for the months of Oct.22,2012-Feb.12/2013

Corrupt Board

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

After dealing with this Corrupt Board for allmost a year Im convinced that they are taken bribes.

I tried 3 different exstenions

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have tried 4 different exstenions to reach the texas workforce commission.ext.6508,6805,6085.but only get voice mails.

Neglience,Fraud, Violators

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

after calling the the texas workforce commission for 4days i finally got a chance to speak with a lady name jennette and it became very clear to me that she is part of what i believe is corruption at the texas workforce commission. i believe she and the others are taken payoffs and working with companies to prevent hard working people that got laid off from receiving their unemployment beneifits.