Complaint Review: Texico

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Mrwireless77 — Van Alstyne Texas United States of America
Texico
380 and 75 McKinney, Texas United States of America

Texico Tetco Only use Cash. Tetco will hold a deposit for gas if you pay with Credit or Debit Mckinney Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Not fraud, common practice.

*Author of original report: Texaco

Tetco will hold a deposit if you use a Credit/Debit card at this location! I put $30.00 in gas in my auto and Tetco put a $126.00 hold on my account, and yes charged me the $30.00 also. I called the store manager and she said "yes, this is normal and I needed to call my bank" so I called my bank and the bank indicated Tetco/Texico has a habit of this and there was nothing the bank could do... My bank indicated "it should be reversed in 5 to 7 days" so I just wanted to give everyone a warning, Do not shop at ths location!! Still don't have the " deposit" back in my account and it's going on the 3rd day.

I ask you, what would someone do if all the money they has to feed the family for the week was $126.00 and the kids went hungry because Tetco/Texico criminal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texico/McKinney-Texas-/Texico-Tetco-Only-use-Cash-Tetco-will-hold-a-deposit-for-gas-if-you-pay-with-Credit-or-De-942833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texico

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Not fraud, common practice.

AUTHOR: tightywhitey - (United States of America)

Next time you pump gas, take a look at all of the stickers with warnings and disclaimers all over the pump. Odds are you'll find a sticker warning you that a hold of up to $200.00 may be placed on any Debit Card transaction. I'll agree that it's irritating, but it's far from illegal.

Texaco

AUTHOR: Mrwireless77 - (United States of America)

Tetco and Texaco, sorry not Texico