Complaint Review: Text SMS Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Frankfort Kentucky United States of America
Text SMS Marketing
1444 North Farnsworth Avenue, Suite 100 Aurora, Illinois United States of America

Text SMS Marketing marketingservices123.com Text SMS Marketing, Unethical Business Practices, Billing/Cancellation Dispute Aurora, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: SMS Marketing

Text SMS Marketing advertises that they offer Text Message Advertising for Real Estate, Car Dealers, Automotive, Pharmacies, Schools, Clubs, Conventions, Resorts, Nightclubs, Strip Clubs, Gentlemens Clubs, and Political Campaigns.

I signed up for their services with a guy named Brian. We tried their services for 2-3 months and determined they were not a good fit for our business. We also experienced poor service. Specifically, their reports were very very basic, difficult to decipher, and impossible to customize. Without good reports, their service is useless. I called to discuss my concerns with Brian. He was professional, and friendly, but explained that the service could not be changed, improved, or modified in any way. I tried to use the service for another month but it was clear that Text SMS Marketing did not offer a good service.

I called Brian back to cancel our account. [continued below]....

..... He said that he was disappointed to lose our business but that he would "take car of the cancellation". 4 months passed and we continued to have our bank account charged with the monthly fee. I called Text SMS Marketing to address my concerns and spoke to Andrea in the billing department.

Andrea said that "a form needs to be completed and faxed back in order for the cancellation to be effective". I told Andrea that Brian agreed to "take care of the cancellation" months ago, but she was not willing to address my concern. She continued to repeat"a form needs to be completed and faxed back in order for the cancellation to be effective"... "a form needs to be completed and faxed back in order for the cancellation to be effective"... "a form needs to be completed and faxed back in order for the cancellation to be effective".

I explained to Andrea that Brain agreed to "take care of the cancellation", but she was unwilling to take responsibility for her employees action. Andrea was not friendly and was not willing to make any concessions in order to rectify the situation.

I finally agreed to fax the form to her, but I will be contacting my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.

I do not advise anyone to do business with Text SMS Marketing. They are not an honest company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Text-SMS-Marketing/Aurora-Illinois-60505/Text-SMS-Marketing-marketingservices123com-Text-SMS-Marketing-Unethical-Business-Practic-687112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Text SMS Marketing

SMS Marketing

AUTHOR: rorwatchdog - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear that Brian was not assisting you in canceling your account. I would reccomend that you check out this sms marketing text message service as you will have a better experience and the team there will be glad to help you out as I experience wonderful results and the cheapest bulk text messaging out there with their help.

Good luck and hope your account or card is no longer being charged.