Complaint Review: Text121

• Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: toni — hammonton New Jersey United States of America
Text121

Text121 Shannon, Candace, Moderators scam job, they wont pay you Internet

This job is a complete SCAM!

I worked for them all month and when I told them I couldnt keep working for them because I wasnt making much money, they locked me out of all programs, and shannon the manager wouldnt reply to my email, and every other person on the msn messenger blocked me as well. This is completely rediculous. So I didnt get paid at all and I wasted all my time on their sites, I am so upset. Also, their emails are crude and disgusting. The customers on their website talk to the operators like utter trash and the whole company is a SCAM! do not waste your time.

Toni Chiappine
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Text121/internet/Text121-Shannon-Candace-Moderators-scam-job-they-wont-pay-you-Internet-769752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Text121