Brain

• Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: Jhundey — Lansing Michigan USA
TextBooksNow.com
8950 Palmer Ave River Grove, Illinois United States of America

TextBooksNow.com I ordered a book from this company on August 24th via half.com. I got an email saying that the book was shipped August 28th, it is now September 21st and no book has been recieved. River Grove, Illinois

I ordered a textbook from textbooksnow.com via half.com. I got an email saying it was shipped out August 28th, it is now September 21st and I have not recieved the book. I emailed the company, I emailed half.com, I filed a claim with half.com, which will take 7 to 14 days, and I went to my bank to dispute the charges on my debit card. textbooksnow.com emailed me saying how important it was for me to get my book, I emailed them back asking why they didnt ship it out August 28th like the email said and told them that I wanted my money back, as well as in my previous emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TextBooksNowcom/River-Grove-Illinois-60171/TextBooksNowcom-I-ordered-a-book-from-this-company-on-August-24th-via-halfcom-I-got-an-498401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TextBooksNow.com