Complaint Review: Tgc, GLOBAL CONNECTION, Shannon Holden, Roger Winstead, Aka WTA, IMG,

• Submitted: Sun, February 13, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2005

• Reported By:Charlestown Rhode Island
Tgc, GLOBAL CONNECTION, Shannon Holden, Roger Winstead, Aka WTA, IMG,
7950 E. Acoma Dr. Scaottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Tgc, GLOBAL CONNECTION, Shannon Holden, Roger Winstead, Aka WTA, IMG, Trans-Global Connection, Musketeer Partners, Nevada Corporate Services, United Traders Association, Nevada Corporate Solutions STOLE $7950, SCAM, TGC Filing Banktruptcy- NO REFUND COMING Scottsdale Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada

*Author of original report: Asset Freeze

Facts of my scam...

November 18, 2004 wrote check for $7950 to The Global Connection.

Mailed check and signed contract on November 22, 2004. Check was presented on November 23rd to TGC's bank- Wells Fargo in Tempe,
AZ; TR# 1966PKT #009 >1221-0527-8< 6533411544.

November 26, 2004 called salesperson, Steve Wale to request full refund based on negativve information I found regarding TGC. Steve said he would call the "appropriate people" to handle my request.

After 2 weeks of calling, emailing, and waiting, I received a few nasty phone messages, one from Roger Winstead. I then spoke to Garrett Silva, who told me he was the person who could help me but I would have to wait until December 20, 2004 for TGC to discuss at their corporate meeting.

On December 23rd, Garrett Silva told me I would receive a partial refund of $6000 and I would have to sign a release form that TGC's legal department would send me.

I received an email on January 4, 2004 with the attached release to be signed and faxed back. After signing away any rights to speak out against TGC, blah, blah, I would receive a check 28 days after they received the release.

On February 7, 2005 Roger Winstead left me a message saying, "the company is done", "it's over", "there's no money, no employees...it's all in the hand of the receivers now."

Also, none of the references I was given before signing the Affiliate contract have working phone numbers now...many were disconnected.

Mark
Charlestown, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2005 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tgc-GLOBAL-CONNECTION-Shannon-Holden-Roger-Winstead-Aka-WTA-IMG/Scaottsdale-Arizona-85260/Tgc-GLOBAL-CONNECTION-Shannon-Holden-Roger-Winstead-Aka-WTA-IMG-Trans-Global-Connect-131247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tgc, GLOBAL CONNECTION, Shannon Holden, Roger Winstead, Aka WTA, IMG,

Asset Freeze

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

For more information on receiving money back from TGC, call Roger Wintead at 888-277-2988. For more updated info on current legal action, please see: http://www.robbevans.com/pdf/worldtaorder01.pdf

Good Luck. I hope these people get time so they can think of how much effort they put into a scam vs the effort it would have taken to actually make money in a legitimate manner.