Complaint Review: Th Nationwide / Tia Hussain Nationwide

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:belfast Other
Th Nationwide / Tia Hussain Nationwide
Cotton Exch Old Hall St Liverpool, United Kingdom United Kingdom

THnation Wide forced to work over 85 hours per week live in a run down house with 12 others taught me how to lie to family freinds brainwashed me forced to pay other people in the crew when i could not afford to buy myself a meal Liverpool United Kingdom nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Seriously Lad?!

It all started back in the summer off 2005 when i was desprate to get a job i called th nationwide {tia hussain} to arrange an interview. He promised me so much 500.00 per week and played on me becuase he new i was vunrable at that time. it wasnt long before he had me brainwashed he forced me to lie to family and friends about how things were going then he made me cut myself off from freinds and eventually family. and he had me right where he wanted me!! he used me to get flats on my name so we could recruit other desprate people and give them a flat of course i had to pay for all these flats.soon i found myself hiding from every landlord in liverpool!! he also made me work 7 days a week pulling a black bag around selling absolute crap ripping people of i must have been doing arond 100 hours per week every week and only making around 180.00 per week i feel so stupid now but at the time i could not do anything else becuase of personal reasons.I would hate to see other people go through what i went through with the cobra group.Take my advice stay well clear of the cobra group also known as pro_ sales/dsmax ipg imports do not join any of them they will fill you full of hope dreams then crush you and give you nothing i give cobra /prosales everything i just feel really sorry for the people i recruited and what i put them through for nothing these the people at the top should be exposed at once.....
and the those large companies that us cobra to sell there products i was told slavery was abolished well now i can confirm its not.... they pay no tax live like pigs lie cheat and brainwash work out the tax going missing around the globe everyday through the cobra group it must be massive please someone help crush this bunch of con men now .../// before more people lose loved ones and get into massive depts living the cobra dream bullshit.......................

Seamus
belfast
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2007 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Th-Nationwide-Tia-Hussain-Nationwide/Liverpool-United-Kingdom-l3-9lq/THnation-Wide-forced-to-work-over-85-hours-per-week-live-in-a-run-down-house-with-12-other-241743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Th Nationwide / Tia Hussain Nationwide

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Seriously Lad?!

AUTHOR: Terry Mcnamee - (United Kingdom)

Not being funny but your story is not going to make my hear bleed. Did you ever think of:
1. Leaving and getting another job.
2. Saying no to the flats
3. Speaking to someone at the CAB

I worked for TH Nationwide for 18 months and started in 2005. Funny i can't remeber you.

Not once did i hear of any of the things that you "claim" happen. Secondly not once did anyone on my crew ask me to give them any money.

Living on 180 a week, lad you must of been one bad salesman, i would spend that in the Golf Bar.

dollar