Complaint Review: Thames Autoplex AKA River City Mitsubishi

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2005

• Reported By:Gulfport Mississippi
Thames Autoplex AKA River City Mitsubishi
4075 Pemberton Square DR Vicksburg, Mississippi U.S.A.

Thames Autoplex AKA(River City Mitsubishi) Fraudulently selling and trading vehicles Vicksburg Mississippi

March of 2004 I traded in my vehicle. July 2004 my previous vehicle's finance Co. called to tell me they were reporting my defaulted loan to the credit bureau. I explained to them the vehicle was traded in and Thames Autoplex should have paid it off. After months of Calling the dealership EVERYDAY They finally paid them off. Ofcourse the vehicle had already been sold to another consumer.

October 2004 AFC Called me to tell me they had my title and were not releasing it. Problem being they are not my finance company. The Dealership failed to pay the floorplan lender. They sold the contract to my finance co. and pocketed the money (twice). Results...I have no title. I can't register my vehicle yet I have to pay the $400 note. so I am forced to drive to work and daycare llegally( Thank God no tickets yet). My Husband and I are military we can't get on base with expired tags. Hopefully no accidents will happen because we won't have coverage either.

I have paid this loan faithfully for 1 years because they will ruin my credit if I don't. Even though they are legally required to issue me a copy of the title.

Good news for future fraud victims. The dealership was shut down by the Attorney General's office. But what about those of us who are stuck now!!!!!! By the way I haven't found a lawyer in Mississippi who is willing to help me in this matter. How convenient. Can anyone help me.

Jaime
Gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2005 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thames-Autoplex-AKA-River-City-Mitsubishi/Vicksburg-Mississippi-39180/Thames-Autoplex-AKARiver-City-Mitsubishi-Fraudulently-selling-and-trading-vehicles-Vicks-154583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thames Autoplex AKA River City Mitsubishi