dancers

• Reported By:Pincourt Quebec
Thane Industries
www.thane.ca Internet Canada

Thane Industries Misrepresented the price Internet

When I ordered my H2O mop it was not stated on the email confirmation that the charges were in USD as a matter of fact it was not quoted as such on the phone either. When I saw the charges on my visa as in USD I called customer service who informed me that 2 days earlier the company had decided to change it to USD. Send the mop back.

The company is located in Canada and should be charging in CAD unless it stipulates so. This was Nov 7th, 2008 and I paid $99.00 USD + shipping + tax. Currently I can buy this exact same mop from Sears for $69.00 CAD + tax.

This company totally misrepresented themselves and I will not ever buy from them again.

Lisette
Pincourt, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thane-Industries/internet/Thane-Industries-Misrepresented-the-price-Internet-409234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thane Industries