Complaint Review: Thane.com - Thane International

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Edwardsville Illinois
Thane.com - Thane International
4910 Longley Lane, Suite 101 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Thane.com - Thane International Order one and get charged for Two, They will even charge Double Shipping. When you want to send them back, it will cost you more shipping and never get your Refund. Reno Nevada

On 12-14-07 I ordered a H2O Mop for $99.00 plus shipping online and hit the order conformation tab and got a blank form again. Trying to get back to my personal info just wasn't going to happen.

Like any other determined female, I filled out my info again, and this time I got a conformation. This satisfied me and I waited for my mop to arrive. Around the 30 of December my mop had arrived. I had Two!

I called thane on 1-4-08 and was on hold for 30 minutes and was told I could not speak to management, I demanded to speak to someone other than a telemarketing worker and after holding for another 20 minutes spoke to a supervisor.

I was told that I ordered 2 mops and 2 were shipprd and I would pay for 2 and the shipping on both. Should I return them I would have to pay another $35.00 for return shipping on each mop.

I explained about the blank screen and no order conformation and was told, well, you ordered the mop online and you are responsable for them. We will continue to debit your account untill all money due is paid for the mops.

Now, I ask you , is this the way you want a company you order from to respond to your concerns? I emailed the company 3 times and have not had a response. My bank account is still being debited so far the amount is $234.81!

Dee
Edwardsville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thanecom-Thane-International/Reno-Nevada-89502/Thanecom-Thane-International-Order-one-and-get-charged-for-Two-They-will-even-charge-D-303029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thane.com - Thane International