Complaint Review: Thane.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:Ridgefield Connecticut
Thane.com
411 Eagle View Blvd Exton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Thane.com Ripoff sold me broken material Exton Pennsylvania

I purchased the Q grill, two weeks into use, it did not light on one side. I sent it back for $30 and they returned a grill that had the same problem. I asked for a full reinburshment and it was denied! They told me to send it back for another $30 and they would send me another one and that I was 12 day's to late for a reinburshment. I asked for the President of the company... I was told that their was not one and that a supervisor denied my request for the final time.

Scott
Ridgefield, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thanecom/Exton-Pennsylvania-19341/Thanecom-Ripoff-sold-me-broken-material-Exton-Pennsylvania-121557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thane.com