Complaint Review: Thane.com

• Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: JulieTX — houston Texas United States of America
Thane.com
PO Box 9138 Pueblo, Colorado United States of America

Thane.com Thane USA, Thane International, Ab Doer Twist Thane overcharged by $200 and refuses to correct mistake! Pueblo, Colorado

I purchased an Ab Doer Twist from Thane in March after watching an infomercial about their monthly billing plan. I called in April to give a new credit card number, but the rep changed my monthly billing status from the agreed upon $56 to "pay in full" without my authorization and without informing me of this change! I saw the charge of $256 on my May bank statement and called Thane. I was informed that they would only refund $25, since that was the amount that exceeded what I actually owed, but they could not fix their mistake. I was also informed that there are no supervisors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thanecom/Pueblo-Colorado-81008/Thanecom-Thane-USA-Thane-International-Ab-Doer-Twist-Thane-overcharged-by-200-and-refu-606670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thane.com