Complaint Review: The ATP Financial Group

The ATP Financial Group Lost $3,000 Illinois

*Consumer Comment: THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP

*Consumer Comment: I have no money left

*Consumer Comment: THanks for the warning

*Consumer Comment: You too huh?

Just a friendly message to all,

If you are approached by someone claiming to be from “The ATP Financial Group,” DO NOT COOPERATE! They are a scam! I am an average guy from Australia but who fell victim to these assholes. But after doing some research, it seems that there is a plethora of people out there (mostly Americans) telling stories of how they were affected. Every story I read out there is nearly identical to mine.

Basically, they said that if I paid them $3,000 I would be able to claim my apparent prize of $47,000. Unfortunately, I believed it. SO, I went through with it. Now, I am down $3,000, and The ATP Financial Group is nowhere to be found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-ATP-Financial-Group/Illinois/The-ATP-Financial-Group-Lost-3000-Illinois-1085670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The ATP Financial Group

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP

AUTHOR: Lambo - ()

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP is a scam.

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP stole $3,000.

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP lied about giving me a cash prize.

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP sent me a letter and a check in the mail.

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP cannot be trusted.

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP should be sent to prison.

THE ATP FINANCIAL GROUP is trying to take money from people in America and Australia.

I have no money left

AUTHOR: WhammerJammer - ()

Yes I have been affected by this scam, and now I'm bankrupt. The ATP Financial Group should burn in hell. I would send them there myself if I had the money. But I'll be lucky enough if I can pay for gas. I sincerely hope this form terror stops as soon as possible.

THanks for the warning

AUTHOR: Checkers - ()

Thanks for posting this. I'll be on the lookout and I'll tell everyone I know that the ATP Financial Group is a scam.

You too huh?

AUTHOR: Jerry - ()

This stupid group contacted me about 3-4 months ago with the same spiel! I just can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for a dumba** scam like this. But then again, I'm not the only one. The head of The ATP Financial Group should be beheaded and fed to the dogs. I'm just glad because the damage could have been so much worse!