Complaint Review: The Academic Advantage

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Oakland California
The Academic Advantage
5777 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles California 90045 Internet United States of America

The Academic Advantage One-on-One Learning with Laptops A very dis-organized, hellish nightmare of a place: You don't get paid on time, which dampens your morale and enthusiasm. One has to fight to get paid, even though this is America and the company' Internet

A very dis-organized, hellish nightmare of a place:

I have not been paid for services rendered. Per our contract, if we sent in paperwork ontime (which completed), we would be paid on the 15th of every month. This month, we have not been paid due to delays in paperwork processing by the company.

As of right now, I have suspended all teaching activity until I see a paycheck. Except for the great kids and their families, I rue the day I signed up for this gig.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Academic-Advantage/internet/The-Academic-Advantage-One-on-One-Learning-with-Laptops-A-very-dis-organized-hellish-nigh-1044160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Academic Advantage