Complaint Review: The Actor Club

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: degraciak — Cleburne Texas United States of America
The Actor Club
333 South Beverly Dr suite 109 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

The Actor Club actorclub, cbes pretend, auditions, acting, gigs, payment, Beverly Hills, California

I was looking to restart acting again but I didn't get the correct information where to start off again. So I looked online and I was redirected to the website mentioned.

I was given a name login and password. I had to pay $29.95 for the yearly subscription. There was a disclaimer saying, that they guarantee results and prompt calls and emails of any sort.

There was casting calls everyday but when the casting was responded to or made, I never got a reply back or anything from company. When in the registration it specifically stated that every casting call respond would be replied back to.

Nothing ever happened and I'm Definitely not the only one ripped off. I want this investigated, my money back or shutdown. My login information for that page was: performer and pw was: ****.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Actor-Club/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/The-Actor-Club-actorclub-cbes-pretend-auditions-acting-gigs-payment-Beverly-Hills-C-972458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Actor Club