Complaint Review: The Actor Club

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Betty/Florida — Stuart Florida United States of America
The Actor Club

The Actor Club I have paid for membership twice through "ClickBank". I notified them several times that I could not sign on to the site. Asked for a refund...never got it. This has been going on since December, 200 , Internet

I have been trying to sign on to this company since December, 2009 with no success. I paid to have access to their web site twice because they sent me another bill saying I did not pay, when in fact, I did.

I tried contacting their tech support and no one responds.

Click Bank also gives me the runaround, even though I sent them copies of my payments.

This company is definitely  a ripoff!!!  I'm not too sure about Clickbank either at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Actor-Club/internet/The-Actor-Club-I-have-paid-for-membership-twice-through-ClickBank-I-notified-them-seve-624821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Actor Club