Harbor

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: MilesAnthony — Trenton Ohio United States of America
The Actor Club

The Actor Club Scammed me out of $20. Internet

I am an innocent, young aspiring actor and was recently taken for a ride from a fake talent agency calling themselves The Actor Club. I paid a payment of $18.95 for two years but in reality I will probably be billed every month. I'm not sure how to cancel my subscription for them so if anyone has any advice on how to cancel it I would appreciate it very much. Please don't be like me and actually do research before you sign up for a site! If you have any advice or want to talk to me about it you can contact me at (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Actor-Club/internet/The-Actor-Club-Scammed-me-out-of-20-Internet-921824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Actor Club