Complaint Review: The Actors Club

• Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By: Jay1955 — Alameda California United States of America
The Actors Club

The Actors Club is a Fraud, uncommunicative and a pure Scam Internet

I joined this site back in December '09 after having responded to a Craigslist posting.  Paid for the site by credit card and keep getting what I believe to be hoax emails with castings that are available to submit too.

However, since day one, I have been unable to log into the site at all, despite having seen that my credit card was charged for the site.  I have written numerous times to the so-called "help" and/or "troubleshooting" and/or "tech support" team for the site to get things resolved and not once have I ever received any kind of response whatsoever from them nor any correction to the problem.  I still cannot even get on the site.  When I wrote to their email to demand a refund, again I received no response.

This is a rip-off pure and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Actors-Club/internet/The-Actors-Club-is-a-Fraud-uncommunicative-and-a-pure-Scam-Internet-624000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Actors Club