Complaint Review: The Admin Source

• Reported By: Samantha — Kissimmee Florida USA
The Admin Source
2806 Hardy Ave. Silver Spring, Maryland United States of America

The Admin Source Susie Ward Total Scam Operation Silver Spring, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not sure what this is about, but I'd welcome the opportunity to speak with this company

We hired Susie to do some transcription services for us but after she was paid, she disappears. We spoke with her assistant Karin who sounded like she was working out of her house and that we would have to wait for Susie to come back in the country. I received a hateful email from Susie saying that everyone deserves a vacation and that our transcripts would arrive when she got back and had a few days to do them. I feel that Susie should have been honest about her situation instead of leading me to believe the work would be done timely. I did not know until after the fact that she was a home-based business. I did check her out on the BBB but they had not heard of her. I guess that should have been a clue that she was a fly-by-night operation. I still have not seen my transcripts and not sure if I will.  My boss is very upset that I have put us in this situation and hiring Susie. Her website talks a good game but doesn't match what is delivered. Beware of dealing with Susie Ward and The Admin Source, assuming she is still going by that name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Admin-Source/Silver-Spring-Maryland-20902/The-Admin-Source-Susie-Ward-Total-Scam-Operation-Silver-Spring-Maryland-517515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Admin Source

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: S. W. - (United States of America)

To the person who filed this report I'd like to say that whatever your reasons were for filing it, I'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you and see if we can get your issue resolved. I'm Susie Ward, the President of TAS, and you can reach me at 301-830-5219, extension 5.

Regarding the content of the report, I'm a little miffed. Not only are all clients prescreened by either myself or my client services assistant (whose name is not Karin),  it's also a well-known fact that we have a large team of transcriptionists and proofreaders. We pride ourselves on on-time, accurate delivery of all projects, and back that up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I've checked our records and cannot find anyone in Kissimee, Florida in the call or accounting logs, and we definitely don't show a deposit received for a new project that isn't in process or already out the door. Given that and some of the very questionable details outlined in this report, I'm very concerned about whether you actually were in contact with TAS about this project or if there is something else going on here.

Since you state that you gave a deposit and we have no record of it, I urge you to contact me immediately so we can get this cleared up. If you're uncomfortable speaking with me directly, please do notify your credit card company or PayPal (the only two methods we use for deposits) so you can begin the process to get your funds back.

Again, I'm happy to speak with you about this complain or any issue you have with me personally or TAS.