Complaint Review: The Amazing Diet Patch

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
The Amazing Diet Patch
theamazingdietpatch.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Amazing Diet Patch ripoff! No money back guarantee honored. Illinois

I ordered a 90 day supply of diet patches. The internet information stated to change the patch daily, but when the patches arrived, the directions said new improved three day patch. When I wore the patch longer than 1 day I broke out in hives.

I called the customer service number and they said to mail the patches in with the money back guarantee certificate and they would refund the money. I mailed them back.

Then called to confirm they received them. They told me they received them on January 30, 2005. I would receive my refund in three to 7 days. I called again about the refund in 7 days and was told that it would take 5 to 10 days to process the refund. So i should call back in 3 days. I let it go a few more weeks.

I called on 3/5/2005 and now they put me on hold for a customer service representative. after 10 minutes they click me to a message saying they are no longer taking orders. I called 2 more times and held for 10 minutes each time and then was sent to the recording.

Jennifer
dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2005 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Amazing-Diet-Patch/nationwide/The-Amazing-Diet-Patch-ripoff-No-money-back-guarantee-honored-Illinois-133734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Amazing Diet Patch