breaking

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
The Amazon Diet/Momentum
1010 S Magnolia Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

The Amazon DietThe Amazon Diet/Momentum 2day slimdown powder free intro, has cost me 149.90 Magnolia Texas

Please help me to contact this company. I signed up online for a free sample of powder for 2 days. 45 days later they have taken 149.90 out of my checking account, and I can get ahold of no one at the company! This has caused me money for overdraft fees at the bank and I cannot even pay my utilities this month! This company has caused me and countless others problems, and having tried customer service # 1-866-539-8804, it is busy at all hours for days on end...I have also tried the #281-356-1400 and 9939, and am told they are closed due to hurricane (weeks ago). I have registered my complaint with BBB, and all email is sent back from adress at theamazondiet.us, as full. Is this company for real? I am ready to file police report, please help!
Sharon (broke)

Sharon
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Amazon-DietMomentum/Magnolia-Texas-77355/The-Amazon-DietThe-Amazon-DietMomentum-2day-slimdown-powder-free-intro-has-cost-me-1499-376507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Amazon Diet/Momentum