Premier

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2007

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
The Angel Society / Michelle Chalon
P.O. Box 3925 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Angel Society, CEO And Founder Michelle Chalon The Angel Society preys on a gullible, naive person like me who believe in God and angels. The letter they sent me seem as though they were good people wanting to help others achieve goals and dreams that don't seem achievable without the help of God and his angels. Now I know this was the work of the devil. I am filing this in hopes of saving others from making the same mistake I made. Las Vegas Nevada

I was charged a $25 Administrative fee for my Personal Assistance Award. The Angel Society claims to want to help people like me who believe in God and that because of our good deeds is being recognized with this award. I feel so ashamed and stupid for believing that such a society does actually exist. Shame on you! Whom ever needs the money so badly that they prey on decent, naive, trusting, people will be dealt with by the Lord Almighty. May God Bless and I pray you have a change of heart and use the money you stole from me to help someone less fortunate than you. I hope you are healed and come to know Jesus Christs who died for our sins. Jesus can heal you please seek his guidance. I rebuke the devil in you! In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Terri
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Angel-Society-Michelle-Chalon/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89127-3925/The-Angel-Society-CEO-And-Founder-Michelle-Chalon-The-Angel-Society-preys-on-a-gullible-250765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Angel Society / Michelle Chalon