• Report: #220578

• Submitted: Tue, November 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 14, 2006

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
The Angel Society
Internet Las Vegas, Arizona U.S.A.

The Angel Society Ripoff Dishonest Fraudulent Billing Predator Las Vegas Arizona

Last week I received a letter regarding a Personal Assistance award that I would be receiving from The Angel Society in Las Vegas Nevada.Their Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Michelle Chalon stated that one in every 50,000 people are selected for this award and I am one of them.

Michelle stated that my assistance will begin as soon as they receive my $25.00 one time fee for administrative services. She also wanted to confirm my record by asking me for the date and place of my birth. She stated that my assistance will help me achieve some of my cherished dreams. I was to print my name and sign it.

Michelle named three so called real life angels. Princess Di, Elvis Presley and Pope John Paul II.
Her address is a P.O Box 3925- Zip 89127. No phone or fax number.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2006 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Angel-Society/Las-Vegas-Arizona-89127/The-Angel-Society-Ripoff-Dishonest-Fraudulent-Billing-Predator-Las-Vegas-Arizona-220578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Angel Society