Complaint Review: The Angel Society

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Orange Park Florida
The Angel Society
P.O. Box 3925 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Angel Society almost rip me off! Thank God for this Site!!! Las Vegas Nevada

I was just about to mail my, "so called", confirmation form, along with the $25.00 check. But I decided to check it out. My internet was down but I waited until after I fixed my network problems before I mailed the check. I've been burned before.

This Michelle Chalon, refers to this "Personal Assisant Award" as BENEFITS. She has really written this letter up good. It sounds as if you are going to get some monetary assistance. She goes so far as to say that you have been selected to receive a VALUABLE Personal Assisant award. Which only 1 out of 1000 are eligible, and only 1 out of 50,000 are selected.

The letter states that "the assistance they provide help people acheive some of their most cherised dreams. Home ownership. Education for their children. Even a comfortable retirement."

She compares herself to "real life" angels, such as Princess Di, who did her work for charities, gifts to the poor and the underpriviledged. Elvis Presley, famous for his open-hearted generosity, and purchaseing Cadillacs for his friends and even strangers, and even Pope John Paul II, should I say more? She states that the stories she shared about them represent the goals and spirit of the Society. Yeah Right!

The woman even assures me that the award will not affect any assistance that I may now be getting. Which I'm surviving off of my disability retirement. Then tells me the initial installment of the award will arrive within 2 weeeks of receiving my signed confirmation form.

But guess what? I checked her out first. THANK GOD for RIPOFFREPORT.COM! It is just pathetic when these parasites can live with themselves knowing very well that they are taking MUCH needed money from our pockets to fill theirs. I hope she sleeps well at nights.

Beware and check out these Parasites,

Bonnie
Orange Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Angel-Society/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89127-3925/The-Angel-Society-almost-rip-me-off-Thank-God-for-this-Site-Las-Vegas-Nevada-216551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Angel Society