Complaint Review: The Australian Stock Investment Group (ASI GROUP)

• Submitted: Wed, December 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: curtis — sydney United States of America
The Australian Stock Investment Group (ASI GROUP)

The Australian Stock Investment Group (ASI GROUP) ASI - ASI GROUP - ASIGROUP The Australian Stock Investment Group i got scammed by asigroup and woould hate any other hard woprking ozys to lose there dough Internet

*Consumer Comment: Beware of Richard K White

*UPDATE Employee: The Australian Stock Investment Group Response

I was called up after been sent info in the mail. after telling them KNOW the first time they keep calling and i invested just over 10,000 in to a stocks program. Since i have relised ive been ripped off,The software is a complete lye and so is evrything else at that company(salesmans names) I know i will never probly recover my hard earned money but i am seeking legal advice. Anyway just hope this saves somone else from getting ripped off and scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Australian-Stock-Investment-Group-ASI-GROUP/internet/The-Australian-Stock-Investment-Group-ASI-GROUP-ASI-ASI-GROUP-ASIGROUP-The-Australi-536632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Australian Stock Investment Group (ASI GROUP)

Beware of Richard K White

AUTHOR: Lindsay - ()

This post caught my interest having been an associate of Richard White’s for many years back in Melbourne before he moved to the Gold Coast. I was especially interested once I discovered that I actually happen to live very close to where the Australian Stock Investment Group claims their head office is located in Varsity Lakes, QLD.

Here is the picture of said office from:

The ASIGroup

Here is the actual building as of the 17/11/2013 when I walked past it and took a photo.

Not only is it clearly NOT the Australian Stock Investment Group (it’s actually a Karate school), there is also clearly not parking space for the claimed 40 employees who work there (sourced from manta.com/ic/mvtvj6l/au/australian-stock-investment-group-pty-ltd). Furthermore, whoever wrote the statement in the above link clearly did not spend any thought considering the numbers of this, as a business turning over the claimed $8M with 40 employees is a business in dire trouble to being with.

Even more perplexing is the fact that the Australian Stock Investment Group website has been taken down and can’t be accessed, even though it’s continually spruiked as the primary vehicle for their stock trading strategies (http://www.theasigroup.com.au/).

Of additional concern is the company’s Facebook page: facebook.com/pages/Australian-Stock-Investment-Group/217326368313604

Since Jan 2012 it has had all of two posts; one concerning some very suspect spiritual mind-body medicine, the other from the ‘Wharton International Group’ which looks to be simply trying to drum up business – two posts in nearly two years? Hardly the activity of a business with ‘ever increasing growth’ (source: theasigroupcomau.wordpress.com/)

I think what disturbs me the most however, is this picture from: ussieweb.com.au/business/australian+stock+investment+group/2305201/

None of these people is Richard White, author of the original rebuttal to the first post, and the Director of the Australian Stock Investment Group. Surely the Director should be in his own staff group photo?

As stated, I knew Richard White for a long time in Melbourne, and being familiar with his Modus Operandi I have done a little digging as I was immediately suspicious as to his stated claims; with good reason as it turns out. DO NOT give your money to Richard White, he is a scammer and a pathological liar, which I think has been demonstrated here with ample evidence.

The Australian Stock Investment Group Response

AUTHOR: The Australian Stock Investment Gro - (Australia)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I fear that you may have our company confused with someone else.

1.We do not send information in the mail.  All of the information pertaining to our company is on our website.  We do not post brochures, flyers or DL cards.

2. We do not provide any stock or share programs or software - we provide membership to our website only.

3. We are an Australian company with an AFSL Representative License who provides employment to dozens of legitimate Australians.

If you would like to contact our company we would be more than happy to attempt to assist you in investigating the company mentioned in your post or potentially providing you with free access to the members area of our website.  Alternatively utilise the following websites to investigate companies who conduct illegal operations in Australia:-

The Australian Stock Investment Group