Complaint Review: The Beauty Club

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: fjh — York Pennsylvania
The Beauty Club
, Select State/Province USA

The Beauty Club unable to cancel, rip-off, charged $89.95 without authorization. internet

I have tried to cancel my membership to The Beauty Club at 888-459-9708.  It tells me to input my phone number and then the pound/hashtag.  I did this numerous times.  Just keeps repeating the input information.  I was charged $89.95 for garcenia chambogia and I do not want it anymore.  It does not work.  I am very disgusted with the company as they will not let you cancel.  I want a refund.  They are nothing but a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Beauty-Club/Select-StateProvince/The-Beauty-Club-unable-to-cancel-rip-off-charged-8995-without-authorization-internet-1100045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Beauty Club