Complaint Review: The Belgian Shop

• Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: Joanne — Woodbury New Jersey United States of America
The Belgian Shop

The Belgian Shop No Customer Service from this Beer Shop Internet

I am very disappointed with this company.They make a big deal on their website about customer service but fall far short.I placed an order at the end of November for a few items that I wanted to give my dear husband for Christmas.It is now a couple of days before Christmas and I have yet to receive my items.I am actuallyquite sure that the Belgian Shop shipped thepackagebut according to the tracking information the package has never left Belgium.

My complaint with them is that they won't respond to my emails and USPS International (EMS) the shipping service, will not trace the package for me - the shipper has to initiate the trace. So where does that leave me? I have to dispute the charge with my credit card company - luckily all my interaction with them has been documented by email, but really, who wants to deal with this a couple of days before Christmas!

It is unfortunate that a company that offers such a large selection to an international market refuses to assist its customers when something goes wrong.Buyer beware - you may not get anything in the end (except of course a big headache).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Belgian-Shop/internet/The-Belgian-Shop-No-Customer-Service-from-this-Beer-Shop-Internet-674454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Belgian Shop