Complaint Review: The Beligian Shop

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
The Beligian Shop

The Beligian Shop beligianshop.com Christmas disappointment Internet

On 12/10/10, I ordered some beer glassess and beer cheese from www.belgianshop.comfor my husband or Christmas. I had to pay $40.00 for shipping. I emailed the sales department on 12/23/10 to check on the status of the order. They said they shipped my order on 12/17/10, but did not provide a tracking number. The debited my account on 12/13/10. I emailed them back 2 or 3 times for a tracking number, no answer. Called thier sales phone number, no answer, no machine, nothing. I have disputed the charge with my bank, assuming that the package will never arrive. After years of ordering Christmas items online, this is the first disappointment and ripoff I have experienced. I hope this post will keep someone else from making the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Beligian-Shop/internet/The-Beligian-Shop-beligianshopcom-Christmas-disappointment-Internet-676142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Beligian Shop