Complaint Review: The Belly Fat Cure

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Robin — Westminster Maryland United States of America
The Belly Fat Cure

The Belly Fat Cure Jorge Cruise I paid to be a member of the program but I accidentally put the wrong email. There is no way to contact them to correct. They have my money and I have NO service! Internet

I signed up and paid to be a part of the program for $52. After joining I realized I put an old email address by accident. I have tried to call and email to correct the problem but no one has responded in any way. They have my money and I have NO access to the program and the tools. I just wanted to change the email address so I can log in. When you call the phone number,s it tells you that it is an online service only and gives you emails to contact. When you contact them the only thing you can do is cancel your membership or change your payment method. There is no other way to edit your membership information. I want the program but I can't access!!!! Paid my money and no access to anything. I am very frustrated and disappointed in the lack of service for a company that is supposed to be helping people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Belly-Fat-Cure/internet/The-Belly-Fat-Cure-Jorge-Cruise-I-paid-to-be-a-member-of-the-program-but-I-accidentally-pu-971886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Belly Fat Cure