Complaint Review: The Berry Company

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Lubbock Texas
The Berry Company
3170 Kettering Blvd Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.

The Berry Company Deceptive Sales Practices Dayton Ohio

I was contacted by a very chatty and friendly associate of the Berry Company and offered an advertising contract for advertising in the Windstream yellow pages. I asked if I had to make a decision now and the representative said no. I told her to fax over the information and I will look it over and decide later. After about nine minutes of conversation the call was over. I never received a fax, only a bill for $400.00 due immediately. I called and said there must be some kind of mistake. They said they had recorded the conversation in which I agreed to the advertising contract. So after they sent it to me I listened to it and still I never agreed to anything except to look it over. I am still in the process of canceling the deal and it has wasted alot of my time. It's really annoying that they can just send me a bill for nothing. Beware of the Berry Company and the Windstream advertising pages!!!

Contractor
Lubbock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Berry-Company/Dayton-Ohio-45439/The-Berry-Company-Deceptive-Sales-Practices-Dayton-Ohio-466206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Berry Company