existed

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Leslie — Col Missouri
The Berry Company
160 Inverness Drive West Englewood, Colorado United States of America

The Berry Company Does Yellow Page advertising for Centurytel Phone Company in Columbia Missouri Englewood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Berry Customer Service

The saleman misrepresented himself and charged me for yellow page.com advertising after I told him I did not wont that inferior product! He stated he would give it to me for free. Deceptive code initials in the contract allowed me to be changed heavily for the service I didnt allow. The contract was altered after the signing because a copy was not furnished due to copy machine failure. The charge showed on my phone bill as one-time charge every month. I trusted this company and they hood winked me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Berry-Company/Englewood-Colorado-80112/The-Berry-Company-Does-Yellow-Page-advertising-for-Centurytel-Phone-Company-in-Columbia-M-1042429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Berry Company

Please Contact Berry Customer Service

AUTHOR: The Berry Company - ()

Leslie, we are sorry that you feel mislead by our sales rep. We'd like to discuss the issue with you and help to get it resolved. Please send an email to customer.relations@theberrycompany.com or call our customer service department at 800.877.0475. Please provide your business name and phone number and indicate that you've submitted a complaint on Rip Off Report.

Sincerely,