Complaint Review: The Berry Company

• Reported By: Mike — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
The Berry Company
Englewood, Colorado United States of America

The Berry Company Fraudulent Charges Englewood, Colorado

I setup a new service with an existing phone number.  The prior owner had the contract with The Berry Company.  I have had charges show up on my Northstate Comm bill.  I have spoke to both companies repetitively and now filed a complaint with the BBB.  I have asked the company to supply me a copy of the contract, etc.  I did not signup for this and I will not be liable for the charges.  Next stop:  Attorney General's and then court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Berry-Company/Englewood-Colorado-80112/The-Berry-Company-Fraudulent-Charges-Englewood-Colorado-562176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Berry Company