Complaint Review: The Berry Company

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Brian — Nebraska United States of America
The Berry Company
100 Executive Parkway Hudson, Ohio United States of America

The Berry Company Local Insight Media False Billing and deceptive practices Hudson, Ohio

I have been having an on going dispute with The Berry Company. They keep billing for services I don't believe I asked for. I have asked for proof of that I had ordered the services for advertising. They have been unable to provide that proof.

They have since sent the bill to collection. I have tried to talk to customer service reps and they ensure me that the bill will be dropped. But that has not happened.

This company has bad customer service. Nobody at the company seems to be able to or willing to assist with the situation nor are they able to provide proof that I even ordered the service.

They also have deceptive billing practices, such as, automatic renewal.

I will refuse to pay until a judge says I have to or they can confirm through the presentation of a recorded conversation or a contract that I have signed.

I have also been to the Ohio Attorney General's website and they have a multitude of complaints against them.

Do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Berry-Company/Hudson-Ohio-44236-1630/The-Berry-Company-Local-Insight-Media-False-Billing-and-deceptive-practices-Hudson-Ohio-776184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Berry Company