Complaint Review: The Berry Company

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Willy Nilly — Goshen New York USA
The Berry Company
155 Corporate Woods, Rochester, NY 14623 Rochester, New York United States of America

The Berry Company Unwanted services through Frontier Communications Rochester, New York

After 5 years of dealing with the Berry Company and Frontier Communications, I changed phone companies to get rid of them both. They are viruses. My monthly business phone bill was twice what it should have been because I was being billed for "Optional" services; the services of the Berry Company. Unless I am mistaken, optional means optional. Off an on I would email, phone... dance around with a tag team that never stopped providing me with service I didn't want. The bills for The Berry Virus would come to me through the Frontier Virus in the form of monthly bills. I'd call Frontier and they would pretend to be innocent bystanders incapable of correcting anything or even contacting the third party they routinely bill for(!) I'd then call the the Berry Virus and they would give me a runaround and a case number, as if a case was being worked on. It went on for years.  I paid my bills on time.  Like everyone, I was too busy to bother fighting. That's what they count on. The scam always was "your listing has already been published and it will be stopped... blah, blah, blah. Frontier would say, "you have to deal with them." ) Frontier and Berry: a two-headed virus to be avoided by all means.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Berry-Company/Rochester-New-York-14623/The-Berry-Company-Unwanted-services-through-Frontier-Communications-Rochester-New-York-810500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Berry Company