Complaint Review: The Best SBA Loans - My Calendar Wizard - IDS*Grants - New Grants Today

• Submitted: Sun, April 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:Northern VA Virginia
The Best SBA Loans - My Calendar Wizard - IDS*Grants - New Grants Today
www,Mycalendarwizard.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Best SB Loans - My Calendar Wizard - IDS*Grants - New Grants Today, Fraudulent Charges Against Credit Card Las Vegas Nevada

In reviewing my bank statement last Friday (3 Apr 09), I noticed odd charges to merchants I didn't recognize. Such as, "IDS*Grants," for $94.89. The phone number on my statement for this merchant was: 866-702-6834 CA. I called the number and after two clicks and static, was automatically disconnected.

The next charge on my statement was for $68.13 - "New Grants Today" with a phone number: 888-224-5890. So I called that number and spoke to a woman who advised me that it would take at least 14 days to 'deactivate' my account. When I told her I never signed up for the product/service and didn't even know what it was, she repeated the 14-day deactivation. She also informed me that they needed to investigate for fraud before any refund would be given. She advised I would be contacted by a "Fraud Manager". She provided a 'deactivation' code and disconnected.

Yet another charge for $9.34, on the same statement, for "My Calender Wizzard.c" (if it's .com, only the .c appeared on my statement). 877-260-9415 I couldn't get the number to connect before being automatically disconnected.

The last charge for $13.42 was found for "The Best SBA Loans" with a phone number of: 877-624-3558. I called this number and without saying how much the charge was, simply said that I had fraud charges against my CC from this company. She asked my name, and I gave it to her - reluctantly. She said, "Hmmm." Asked my email address - I provided it, with a warning that it is not to be added to the system. She asked if I knew, "Marcus Gasper". I do not and said so. She said he is the person who opened the account. I went on a tangent about allowing someone to use a credit card with a name and address that doesn't match the person setting up the account.

The operator I spoke with immediately offered a full refund on ALL the charges. She put me on hold and came back to advise I would be receiving a refund/credit for the following amounts: $68.13, $9.34, $13.42 all the charges listed above save the biggest. Remember, I never not once told her what charge I was calling about.

I have canceled the credit card that was used and have filed fraud charges and fraud disputes with my bank. As this all took place on a Friday afternoon, I have not yet received the refund from the above company. I was advised it could take up to 3 working days to process. I have no idea how my CC number & info was obtained. I never signed up for any of the Grants or CDs - online or off.

For ease of reference, here is the list of phone numbers and company names.
IDS*Grants: 888-224-5890
New Grants Today: 888-224-5890
My Calender Wizzard.c: 877-260-9415
The Best SBA Loans: 877-624-3558

Best of luck to anyone dealing with the same issue.

Northern VA, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Best-SBA-Loans-My-Calendar-Wizard-IDSGrants-New-Grants-Today/Las-Vegas-Nevada/The-Best-SB-Loans-My-Calendar-Wizard-IDSGrants-New-Grants-Today-Fraudulent-Charges-441066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Best SBA Loans - My Calendar Wizard - IDS*Grants - New Grants Today