drunk

• Phone: 8122735151
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

The Best Way Inn Madison. Indiana DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL Madison, Indiana

I was a guest at this hotel THE BEST WAY INN on  4/5/2013 and upon check in noticed dead bugs in my floor, hair in my bath tub, pubic hair in the sink, on the sink, and the coffee pot had mold on it. Upon further inspection of the room i noticed that above the bathroom door BLACK mold was growing and coming down the wall. I called the font desk and notified the employee.

I was told that i could look at another room but the next room was just as bad, then upon looking at the 3rd room it was as bad. all the rooms i looked at had black mold in the rooms. I went to the front desk and the manager, Nikki told me what did i expect at a rate of 100.00 per night, i was getting what i paid for. She would not come to the rooms and look at the problems i was speaking of. she told me she could not do anything and she got in her car and left the hotel.

We were calling everywhere to find another room in the town but the town was sold out. Upon sitting in the room we noticed that the rooms had not water sprinkles and my smoke detector was not working. I had to spend 1 hour and a half to clean my own room so that i could sit in the room without being grossed out. I am paying $100.00 a night for a room that i had to clean.

I than tried to call the manager and he would not return my calls. he passed messages through the front desk. He also owns another property in Madison Indiana called Hillside Inn which i called and they had rooms but the manager refused to move us. We stayed in the room until we finally found a room at the Holiday Inn that was amazing and cheaper than the rate we were being charged at this FLEA , ROACH motel called BEST WAY INN. I would not allow my dog to stay in this hotel. Do not stay in this hotel if you value your health or your family. Just words of caution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Best-Way-Inn/Madison-Indiana-47250/The-Best-Way-Inn-Madison-Indiana-DO-NOT-STAY-AT-THIS-HOTEL-Madison-Indiana-1041290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Best Way Inn