Complaint Review: The Bethany Group Woodland Village Apts

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:lexington South Carolina
The Bethany Group Woodland Village Apts
Columbia , South Carolina Irvine, California U.S.A.

The Bethany Group Woodland Village Apts NOt paying multiple contractors Irvine Columbia California South Carolina

*Author of original report: STILL UNPAID

Woodland Village apts managed by the Betahny Group are putting the small businesses in S.C out of business by not paying their invoices not just 1 contractors ask any vendor working for woodland village how long it takes to get paid .you will be told a very long time. they evict people for not paying their rent but feel that it is ok to not pay their contractors for 6 months at a time. WHY? are they allowed to do this to people, contractors? Multi million dollar company has to borrow their contractors money without permission I wish?
there was a law against this. How am I supposed to feed MY family ?

Misty
lexington, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Bethany-Group-Woodland-Village-Apts/Irvine-California-92614/The-Bethany-Group-Woodland-Village-Apts-NOt-paying-multiple-contractors-Irvine-Columbia-C-331807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Bethany Group Woodland Village Apts

STILL UNPAID

AUTHOR: Mjones - (U.S.A.)

Here it is nearly Christmas and I still remain unpaid from The Bethany Group. I filed a lawsuit aginst them and won a judgement in my favor against them but they still havent paid us, No one from corporate will return your calls . No one cares that I cant pay my bills,but I have a judgement. Maybe I can wrap that and give it to the kids for Christmas! Its all in the news about foreclosures and the bad economy and no wonder we have so much strife! Millionaires are allowed to steal from the states local contractors! Vendors I call upon you to contact your local Congressman and Governors and inform them of what THe Bethany Group is doing to you As for me I am forming a picket line and going out to their property nex t week and calling the local news station > I urge every vendor that remains unpaid to do the same! Something has to be done to these people ! Wheres the justice???????