Complaint Review: The Billing Resource/ Agora Solutions

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Mission Viejo California
The Billing Resource/ Agora Solutions
agorasolution.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Billing Resource/ Agora Solutions Fraudulent billing to my ATT account Internet Internet

I received a 3rd party billing from The Billing Resource for a "One-time Agora voicemail setup fee" on my AT&T phone statement. I called The Billing Resource, who automatically transferred me to Agora solutions. They informed me that I had signed up on the internet, and gave me an incorrect email address that was used with my phone number. He told me they would credit me back, plus on the new billing coming out. It would take 1-2 billing cycles to show the credit though. I did not want to give my email address for confirmation, figuring this would be used against me. I called the AT&T fraud line, who informed me they don't handle billing fraud, only fraudulent account setups. They told me I need to work with The Billing Resource, but I told them I believed they were fraudulent as well. I got nowhere with AT&T.

I guess I need to go to the BBB to report this, but I cannot believe AT&T won't bother with it. I see this is a fraud that has been around for over three years!

Greg
Mission Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Billing-Resource-Agora-Solutions/nationwide/The-Billing-Resource-Agora-Solutions-Fraudulent-billing-to-my-ATT-account-Internet-Intern-368136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Billing Resource/ Agora Solutions