Maryland

• Reported By:Frankford Missouri
The Billing Resource - MYTELEBILL, LLC
thebillingresource.com Internet U.S.A.

The Billing Resource - MYTELEBILL, WRONGFUL CHARGES ON MY AT&T BILL Internet

I have been wrongfully charged for the last year for a voice messaging service that I have not subscribed to. I have been trying to get it off my At&t phone bill for about 6 months and still haven't succeded. They put me on hold when I call them and they say they will call me back, but no call backs. All they do is charge my phone bill.
I want it removed from my phone bill, but can't seem to get that done. At&t said they would put a block on all charges to the phone bill, but that hasn't happened yet either.
This is not only being charged from one company, it is now being charged by two (2) companies for the same thing. Some kind of voice messaging that I don't have a clue about.

Rob
Frankford, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Billing-Resource-MYTELEBILL-LLC/internet/The-Billing-Resource-MYTELEBILL-WRONGFUL-CHARGES-ON-MY-ATT-BILL-Internet-314436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Billing Resource - MYTELEBILL, LLC