Complaint Review: The Billing Resource, MyTeleBill

• Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:Taylorsville North Carolina
The Billing Resource, MyTeleBill
MyTeleBill.com Internet U.S.A.

The Billing Resource, MyTeleBill Yet ANOTHER ripoff on my Bellsouth phone bill Internet

Once again an unordered service charge has appeared on my Bellsouth phone bill. This time it is for voicemail(which I have never even heard of)and twice before it was long distance service, even though I already have that with Bellsouth. When I contacted The Billing Resource, they insisted I had ordered the service myself online. When I asked what site I ordered it from, they said MyTeleBill was the only one with that information.

I asked how can I contact MyTeleBill and was told that I couldn't because they had hired The Billing Resource to handle everything for them! They promised to refund the charges, but I won't hold my breath. Isn't this illegal? Why isn't anyone punishing companies for adding charges, which were never authorized, to our bills? Of course Bellsouth's attitude is like the guard from Hogans Heroes-I KNOW NOTHING!!!

Taylorsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Billing-Resource-MyTeleBill/internet/The-Billing-Resource-MyTeleBill-Yet-ANOTHER-ripoff-on-my-Bellsouth-phone-bill-Internet-217273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Billing Resource, MyTeleBill