Complaint Review: The Billing Resource

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Jody — Pismo Beach California San Luis Obispo
The Billing Resource

The Billing Resource Brilliant Digitalent aka KAZAA Billed my home phone bill on multiple occassions during the last two years without my consent Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Billing Issues

The Billing Resource along with other third party companies have continously billed my home phone bill on multiple occassions during the last two years.  I have not and nver approved any such service.  So far ATT has credited my account for most of the erroneous charges, however, it is an ongoing problem.  Last month The Billing Resource was supposed to be blocked from my account so they could not bill me without my permission, however, they managed to keep billing me.

Other third Party Companies that have billed me in error are Enhanced Services Billing aka MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL and ILD Teleservices aka US CREDIT FIND

These companies are rude when you call them about the charges.  Enhanced Services Billing said they could not talk to me without me providing my social security number.  Which I didn't give and according to the FTC and FCC you dont have to give them your social.

I am still waiting for a $135 refund from these companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Billing-Resource/internet/The-Billing-Resource-Brilliant-Digitalent-aka-KAZAA-Billed-my-home-phone-bill-on-multiple-591498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Billing Resource

Billing Issues

AUTHOR: Andrew - (United States of America)

Dear Jody,

We apologize for the unfortunate situation and the frustration this has caused you; we at Kazaa are very serious about our customer service and professionalism.

We would like to look more closely at this issue and fix it as quickly as possible.

Please call us toll free at: 1-800-270-9001, we would be glad to help you in any way.

Please state that you were asked to call in for an escalated billing issue.

Best Regards,