Complaint Review: The Bistro at Our Town

• Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Frazer Pennsylvania United States of America
The Bistro at Our Town
Main Street Exton, Pennsylvania United States of America

The Bistro at Our Town Exton Pa Ashley Statton Melillo refused to pay me for fruit and produce I delivered to her restaurant Exton, Pennsylvania

Ashley Statton Melillo has a history of not paying past vendors and employees. In addition, she will start a business, not pay anyone, then open another business and do it over and over. She currently owes me $5,200.00 for fruit and produce I delivered to her restaurant The Bistro at Our Town in Exton Pa. Her and her business partner Jillian Godfry have been avoiding me so that they did not have to pay me. They owed me money and at the same time were dumping money into a new restaurant in West Chester Pa called Ashes Naked Noodle. They both should be put in jail. Oh ya, Ashes Naked Noodle is now also closed. I have seen numerous reports on the inernet about her not paying her employees. They are Ripoff artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Bistro-at-Our-Town/Exton-Pennsylvania-/The-Bistro-at-Our-Town-Exton-Pa-Ashley-Statton-Melillo-refused-to-pay-me-for-fruit-and-pro-859051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Bistro at Our Town