Complaint Review: The Blue Dot

• Reported By: marty — west allis Wisconsin
The Blue Dot
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

The Blue Dot $239 Junk Phone with no Refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania

On May 27th, 2014 I paid $239 for a Samsung Note thru Ebay.  I immediately had issues with it of which their customer service tried to help remedy.  After several unsuccessful attempts i finally indicated to Blue Dot that i wanted a refund.  They sent me postage to do so which i promptly sent back.  I waited almost a month and still hadn't received a refund.  I sent numerous emails and got no response.

I then reached to Ebay and they gave me the owners contact info (Chris 215 519 7310).  I called Chris and when he answered i told him the situation.  He actually seemed very surprised that i had his number and indicated he no longer did business with Ebay but to call him the following monday as he wasn't in front of a computer.  i tried calling/texting numerous times since then which were ignored.

I started seachign review on Blue Dot and of course dozens of people are saying the same thing that this company sells junk phones and doesn't refund money.  I don't understand how Ebay and other busineses can let this continue to happen.  I've reported them on the Better Busines Bureau as well.

I also reached out to Ebay, Paypal, and my bank all of which are taking no responsiblity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Blue-Dot/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/The-Blue-Dot-239-Junk-Phone-with-no-Refund-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1170833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Blue Dot