Complaint Review: The Body Shop

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:greenfield Massachusetts
The Body Shop
38 Hope St Greenfield, Massachusetts U.S.A.

The Body Shop Replaced my bumper that keeps popping off,trunk filled w/water now which blew out my system Greenfield Massachusetts

Do not go to these people for body work i brought my 05 civic to them after an accident i got into they replaced my back bumper which is not on right keeps popping off also broke one of my windows go to pick it up and my sub woofer in my trunk no longer worked they unhooked it and did not hook it back up right and blew the fuse under my hood.Also gouged the s**t out of my paint when replaced the window and putting my pin stripe back on they cut it right on my car and left a whole bunch of razor slices in my car.Fix my subwoofer but now does not work again because they did not put my bumper on right and my trunk is filled with water.It was a very expensive system.

greenfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Body-Shop/Greenfield-Massachusetts-01301/The-Body-Shop-Replaced-my-bumper-that-keeps-popping-offtrunk-filled-wwater-now-which-ble-431005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Body Shop