Complaint Review: The Bondsman Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Barry — Sugar Hill Georgia
The Bondsman Inc.
584 Buford Drive Lawrenceville, Georgia USA

The Bondsman Inc. Kevin Owed money for bond. Angry because we went with another Bondsman Lawrenceville Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Bondsman, Inc

We had to go through a bail bondsman. Many in the area are wanting your business. We had a bond with the bondsman. Many folks there are respectful until we dealt with Kevin. Simply put we went wto another bondsman after a converstaion with Kevin. The Bondsman dropped our bond and kept our money. Save yourself some grief. Many other Bond Companies in the area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Bondsman-Inc-/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30046/The-Bondsman-Inc-Kevin-Owed-money-for-bond-Angry-because-we-went-with-another-Bondsman-1160611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Bondsman Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Bondsman, Inc

AUTHOR: Big john - (USA)

I am the Owner of The Bondsman, Inc. I am sorry for your problem! That being said I have been the owner for 16 years and I have NEVER had a Kevin working for me. If you had a problem, you can contact me personally at the office. Just ask for Big John. There are gudie line and rules bonding companies have to follow and I can help and point you in the right direction. Again sorry for your bad experience but it was not my company!!!

Big John Nevil