• Report: #971915

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Denielle — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
The Book Depository

The Book Depository Never Sent A Book I Paid For... Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry we havent delivered a good service!

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry we havent delivered a good service!

I ordered two books in March 2012 as birthday presents for my son. I did receive one, but the other one never came.

Two weeks after the first book arrived I contacted them about the second book and was told to wait for two more weeks and if I still didn't receive it check with the post office. I waited again and checked with the post office, nothing.

So I emailed again and got NO response. I waited for two weeks after I sent that email and sent yet another. Still no response. I tried that cycle one last time with no change is results.

It is now November and I never did receive the book I ordered and PAID FOR, a refund or even a response from the company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Book-Depository/internet/The-Book-Depository-Never-Sent-A-Book-I-Paid-For-Internet-971915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Book Depository

Sorry we havent delivered a good service!

AUTHOR: Steve James - (United Kingdom)

Hi Denielle

I'm really sorry you didn't receive the second book from your March order, and that you didn't receive replies to your emails! Something has clearly gone wrong at our end as I can only find one contact from you on April 3rd.  This might be system related, but whatever the reason, we failed to provide a service and I'm not looking to excuse this.

Please accept my apologies, I've arranged a refund of the title that didn't arrive.  If you'd still like to receive a copy of this (or an alternative?) without charge, I'd be very happy to arrange a new delivery for you.  My direct contact details are: steve.james@bookdepository.co.uk

Best regards
Steve

Sorry we havent delivered a good service!

AUTHOR: Steve James - (United Kingdom)

Hi Denielle