Complaint Review: The Brace Shop

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Bagelman — Regina Saskatchewan
The Brace Shop
6560 W Rogers Circle Boca Raton, Florida USA

The Brace Shop http://www.braceshop.comBracesdirec Will take your payment immediately, but delay giving you a Credit back for something they cannot deliver on. Boca Raton Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Credit

Be very careful when ordering on-line with this Company.  I recently purchased a brace on July 28, 2013 of which payment came out of my PayPal account immeditely.  Two days later I received an email explaining that as a non resident of the U.S. they are requested NOT to ship products of certain manufacturers.  OK, I can understand that, so then put a credit through back to my PayPal account.  But no, I get an email from them telling me that it will be at least 5 days before I see a credit back to my account.  So here I am 8 days later, no credit back to my Paypal account and I have to file a claim with Paypal to recieve my own money back on a product they cannot supply.  I find this company very unethical and would NEVER do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Brace-Shop/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/The-Brace-Shop-httpwwwbraceshopcomBracesdirec-Will-take-your-payment-immediately-bu-1073110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Brace Shop

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Credit

AUTHOR: Stephanie - ()

The Brace Shop apologizes to this customer for any issue they had with receiving their credit back during the time they expected. Normally, all credits are processed within 3-4 business days once an item has been processed. The customer is right that certain items may not be shipped internationally.

Since I do not have all of the information on this customer, I can't help them further but if you contact us, we always respond immediately and will do whatever we can to make it right.  We care about your as our customer and will do whatever we can to get your credit back to your account immediately.  We have an A+ Rating with the BBB and we have A ratings with Amazon and ebay as well. Customer service is our top priority and I want to ensure you that we have been in business since the mid-90's and we have continue to survive because we care about our customers. We appreciate feedback like this so we can grow and learn from issues that happen.

Of the millions of customers that we help, even a couple negative reviews still make us strive to work that much harder to reach perfection in the eyes of our customers.  Thank you for your feedback and we will keep getting better.

Sincerely,