Complaint Review: The Bridges Center

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Locoma Harris — Smyrna Georgia United States of America
The Bridges Center
5950 Live Oak Pkwy Norcross, Georgia United States of America

The Bridges Center I have been with the Bridges Center since 09/2010 and was laid off 06/11. We were told that our pay was going to change starting in 06/11, we will get paid monthly. When 06/10/2011 came which is pay Norcross, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Let take the Bridges Center down

Hi my name is Locoma, I live in Smyrna GA. I was a victim of the Bridges Center. We were told in 05/2011 that pay day was going to change to monthly, so our next pay check will be 06/10/2011. When 06/10/2011 came me and others was laid off with out pay. I was so discuss for how she did that, I worked in the billing department, it was just me and another girl, so I know money was not coming in and there will be problems, but never would have thought that she will layoff one Billing Specialist keep the other, pay her and not pay me the one she laid off. I worked very hard to get all the money that was missing, so everyone can get paid, but I get laid off with out pay. I understand the lay off , but to not pay your employees " Not understanding".  I was in tears, she left me owing a lot of bills behind, hope to get paid on 06/10/2011 to pay my bills and figure out the rest. She gave us a last minute change for payday, not to say, " she still owe money to me and others since 01/2011". [continued below]....
..... I had to pawn my wedding rings and I just got married 07/2009 just a year ago, now had to use my rings to pay my bills. I will call to ask when will I receive my pay check she does not want to speak to anyone. She just leave you hanging no answer or tell her Manger she does not know. I feel like she is getting away with robbing people to work for her knowing she does not have the money to pay anyone, she use her employees to work get her what she needs and throw you away with no pay and move to the next. I believe she should loose her license for this, you should not be treating behavior children wrong or right if you do not know the concept of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Bridges-Center/Norcross-Georgia-/The-Bridges-Center-I-have-been-with-the-Bridges-Center-since-092010-and-was-laid-off-06-832236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Bridges Center

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Let take the Bridges Center down

AUTHOR: Michael Chapple - (USA)

Hello my name is Michael Chapple and I am a ex eployee of the Brridges Center. We are trying to create a boycott and need your help. Please send me your contact information to chappmo@yahoo.com and I will contact you. Let take the Bridges center Down. She has also opened a new office called SilverBridge - eTherapy & Counseling 2900 Chamble Tucker Rd Atlanta Ga 30341 and she is doing the same thing . Let fight now and stop her!